You’re invited to take a break from everyday chaos and join CHR for a virtual event on:
Wednesday, May 13, from 12:15 to 1 p.m.!
• Learn helpful techniques to manage stress during these uncertain times
• Enjoy a peaceful guided meditation accompanied by sound healing
• Get ready for the rest of your day with a revitalizing chair yoga practice
No prior yoga experience is required though you will want to dress comfortably. Yoga pants are perfect but not required.
Panelists will include:
• Heather Gates, President/CEO of CHR
• Peggy Winsman, LCSW, CHR’s Wellness Coordinator
• Kelvin Young, Sound Healer and Recovery Advocate
• Andrea Cordis, BS, COTA/L, Trauma-Informed Yoga Instructor at CHR and faculty with Bay Path University
See you online: Wednesday, May 13, from 12:15 to 1 p.m.
All participants will be entered into a drawing for a CHR fleece and a Sound Healing CD by Kelvin Young!