Bring Mental Health First Aid to Your Organization
We are so excited to bring Mental Health First Aid to your organization! This valuable training will provide vital awareness and education about mental health challenges. This guide provides the information to successfully run the course.
· Adult Mental Health First Aid
· Adult Mental Health First Aid- Law Enforcement
· Adult Mental Health First Aid- Military/Veterans
· Youth Mental Health First Aid
· CHR offices (Windsor, Manchester, or Enfield)
· Your organization’s location (projector and speakers required)
· Virtually via Zoom
· All participants must be 18 years or older
· A minimum of 6 participants must be in attendance to run the course
· All participants must register with the MHFA Trainer prior to the course date
· All participants must complete 2 hr self-paced pre-work provided by trainer upon registration (extended course may be offered to eliminate pre-work)
· All participants must attend the entire course for certification
· All participants must complete a knowledge check and evaluation to receive certificate
Mental Health First Aid training is provided FREE of charge by a grant through CHR. All course materials will be provided by CHR trainers.
Meg MacGregor- MHFA Trainer
Alex Long- MHFA Trainer
Who Should Attend?
Any adult (18+) who is interested in learning more about identifying potential mental health challenges and how to connect individuals to appropriate professional help!
- Counselors/Peer Support Workers
- College Students/Interns
- Caring Individuals
This course is interactive and your participation enhances the learning environment!
Mental Health First Aid training is conducted in a 7-hour course (including 1-hour lunch break) over the course of 1 or 2 days to meet your organization’s unique needs. All course options can be trained in-person or virtually.