The policies below describe Community Health Resources, Inc.’s (“CHR”, “us,” “our”, or “we”) agreement with you (“you”) when you visit any of our public-facing website hosted under the www.chrhealth.org domain (the “Website”):
What information do we collect?
We collect information in the following ways:
- Automatic Collection: If you download material or browse through the Websites, our servers automatically collect certain information about you which may include: (a) the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (b) the browser software you use and your operating system; (c) the Internet address of the website from which you linked to the Websites; (d) the Internet address of the device you used to access the Websites and the location from which such access occurred; and (e) the time(s) when you accessed the Websites.
- Voluntary Collection: You may voluntarily enter or otherwise provide information to us on the Websites, such as through a contact request form or email.
How may we use or disclose the information we collect?
We may use or disclose the information we collect to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it or we collected it, such as to:
- provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- improve the Website and our services; and
- compile, synthesize, generate and analyze anonymous usage and other aggregated information.
We may also use or disclose the information we collect for any other purpose we describe when we collect your information or to which you consent.
Your California privacy rights:
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about the entities with which we have shared our customers’ personal information for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To do so, please contact us as directed below.
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS:
CHR DOES NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 ARE SPECIFICALLY PROHIBITED FROM SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITES. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13, DO NOT SEND CHR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, NAME AND/OR CONTACT INFORMATION.
You may not use the Website for certain purposes:
The text, images, information and other material contained on the Website (“Content”) are proprietary to us and/or our partners and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, or
re-sell any Content or other information obtained from or through the Website. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any Content is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by CHR.
Limitations of Liability:
Disclaimer of warranty:
The Website and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. CHR, ITS LICENSORS, AND ITS PARTNERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
4. General Terms:
Legal Provisions: If any provision of these policies is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. These policies and the resolution of any dispute arising hereunder shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Connecticut.
Links to Other Websites: CHR is not responsible for the practices or policies of the website or social media platforms linked to or from the Website. If you elect to use a link that accesses another party’s website or service, you will be subject to that website’s or service’s practices and policies.
How to Contact Us: If you have questions about these policies, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates to these Policies: From time to time, we may modify or update these policies at our sole discretion. We encourage you to review these policies frequently for such changes. These polices were last updated July 10, 2018.