Things will look a little different at this year’s Swing for Hope, CHR’s annual Golf and Tennis Outing on Sept. 24 at the Hop Meadow Country Club in Simsbury.
However, you can rest assured that everyone who participates in person, or through the online silent auction, will be supporting a great cause as this year’s proceeds will help CHR’s COVID-19 Emergency Fund. Here’s a look at some of the changes this year:
- In an effort to keep things as “low touch” as possible, we are asking golf and tennis players to register online before the event.
- We are also asking everyone who participates in the silent auction to register online as well. The auction will be entirely online this year. You do not have to be in attendance to participate and bidding will begin in early September!
When you arrive
on Sept. 24:
- The entire event will be outdoors, including boxed lunches and the dinner reception.
- Upon arrival, you will have your temperature taken, from a distance, via infrared thermometers.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizers will be available throughout the day.
- Participation in drawings for mulligans and prizes will be online.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Reaves, CHR’s Development Director, at 860.697.3381.
Thanks for your help. It will be a great day!