Calling all license eligible LPCAs, LMFTAs and LMSWs!
Make 2020 the year you join a dynamic agency focused on helping people of all ages find Real Hope for Real Life! CHR was recently recognized as a Top Workplace for the 6th year in a row and was the top-ranking behavioral healthcare provider among large employers!
Job Fair & Open House
Friday, March 6, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
444 Center Street, Manchester, CT, 3rd Floor
CHR offers qualified candidates:
• Excellent compensation packages!
• Health and vacation benefits!
• Scholarship opportunities!
• Continuing education and leadership training!
• Once you obtain clinical licensure, you can be eligible to receive up to $50,000 to be used towards the balance of your student loans!**
• Access to free clinical supervision
• Flexible schedule and work/life balance
• Mileage reimbursement and access to company
vehicle in some cases
• Work in a dynamic team environment with great
support from peers and supervisors
**CHR is an approved National Health Service Corpsite
Come prepared to participate in on-the-spot interviews and please be sure to bring multiple copies of your resume!
To learn more about these opportunities, visit www.chrhealth.org/careers!
RSVP Today! Katherine McDonald, PHR Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at 860. 697.3511 or KMcDonald@chrhealth.org.