Taking place Saturday, April 23! REGISTRATION IS OPEN! CLICK HERE!!!
Can you beat the train? Find out during CHR’s Steam Train Half Marathon and Relay! Proceeds will benefit Community Health Resources (CHR), an essential behavioral healthcare provider that has been here for the community throughout the pandemic, as well as two local nonprofits: The Connecticut River Museum in Essex and the Deep River Fire Department.
Steam Train Half Marathon and Relay
($75 before April 8; $85 after April 9) Virtual Half Marathon ($40)
• Health and safety measures will be in effect to allow for social distancing
• Runners are requested to wear masks in the corral starting area
• Pre-event registration is required through www.chrhealth.org
• Race starts at 8 a.m. from the Essex Steam Train Station, 1 Railroad Ave., Essex, CT
• Spectators can ride along on the steam train for $25; tickets may be purchased through www.essexsteamtrain.com