When the pandemic hit, CHR responded swiftly, maintaining a full complement of services for children, families and adults whose lives have been touched by mental illness, addiction, trauma, homelessness and more.
Here are some “fast facts” about the last year at CHR:
- 50,010 telehealth appointments occurred over the last year
- 42,142 surgical masks were distributed to CHR staff and clients
- 29,069 COVID-19 screenings were offered for staff and clients at CHR locations
- 26,873 in-person appointments occurred at CHR locations
- 1,951 hand-sanitizer bottles were distributed to CHR staff