When the pandemic hit, CHR responded swiftly, maintaining a full complement of services for children, families and adults whose lives have been touched by mental illness, addiction, trauma, homelessness and more.
- 50,010 telehealth appointments occurred over the last year
- 42,142 surgical masks were distributed to CHR staff and clients
- 29,069 COVID-19 screenings were offered for staff and clients at CHR locations
- 26,873 in-person appointments occurred at CHR locations
- 1,951 hand-sanitizer bottles were distributed to CHR staff