MAY 03, 2017
Representatives from CHR will meet with runners at Fleet Feet on 1003 Farmington Avenue in West Hartford before the Wednesday Night Fun Run. Stop by and learn more about:
- CHR, the most comprehensive behavioral healthcare agency in the region
- CHR’s 1 in 5 – a festive one-mile walk and 5K run along the Connecticut River that will be held on Saturday, May 20, starting at 10 a.m. from Great River Park in East Hartford.
At Fleet Feet, CHR will provide life-saving information about mental health and addiction services and will hold drawings for:
- FREE registrations to CHR’s 1 in 5
- FREE stainless steel water bottles
- FREE, limited edition CHR fleece blanket and fleece jacket
The name of CHR’s 1 in 5 corresponds to the fact that 1 in 5 Americans will experience a mental health issue in their lifetime. Please join us to show your support for the millions of Americans whose lives have been touched by mental illness, addiction and trauma and help CHR continue to provide hope and healing to thousands of people in our region.
Register or make a gift today! CLICK HERE!
Learn more about Fleet Feet and fun run, CLICK HERE!