Can you hear the train coming? We’re just a few months away from the second annual Steam Train Half Marathon and Relay, on Saturday, October 27, starting from the Essex Steam Train. It is the only half marathon in the U.S. that races against a steam train. Proceeds from this epic event will benefit CHR, the most comprehensive behavioral healthcare agency in the state, along with other local charities.
Now’s a good time to get on board!
- Sponsorships are still available.
- Registration is open so you can sign up to run the full 13.1 miles or split the course on a relay team. Last year, due to popular demand, registration closed early so be sure to sign up soon!
- You can join a fantastic group of volunteers.
- You can also choose to watch the event from the comfort of the Essex Steam Train.
- You can make a donation TODAY to support CHR: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/chr?code=Website%20Donations
Learn more about the many ways to participate at http://steamtrainhalf.com/
For more information about CHR, visit www.chrhealth.org.
See you on race day!