Start Feeling Better with Personalized Care at CHR through the Convenience of Telehealth or In-Person Care
It’s time to start feeling better and Community Health Resources (CHR) offers a range of expert behavioral health programs and services for people of all ages. For your convenience, care is available through telehealth and in-person care.
It all begins with a phone call to CHR at 1.877.884.3571.
Please see below for an updated list of our hours for in-person, outpatient services. Be sure to carefully review the list as schedules vary by location and note that this does not apply to telehealth, which is available Monday through Friday with limited Saturday morning hours.
- Outpatient hours will remain the same in all locations, Manchester, Enfield, Danielson, Willimantic and Bloomfield: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., including IOPs and groups.
- Urgent Care hours will also remain the same in Manchester, Enfield, Danielson and Willimantic, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Walks-in are welcome.
Child and Family Services:
- Child Outpatient hours on Tuesdays will expand to 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., in Manchester, Enfield, East Hartford and Mansfield. Please note that the Bloomfield hours will be 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
A Healthy Environment
When the time comes for you to visit a CHR location, please know we are taking every step to protect your health through enhanced cleaning, health screenings for all visitors, and adherence to all CDC guidelines. This includes:
- When you come in for your appointment, you’ll receive a brief health screening and we will take your temperature.
- We’ve made adjustments in our clinics to encourage social distancing.
- All of our staff are wearing masks, for your safety, and you will be asked to wear a mask as well.
Thank you and please stay safe!
Call CHR with any questions: 1.877.884.3571